About United Rail
To increase profitability and efficiency through our Short Line Precision Railroading.
- We employ a traditional roll up strategy of small short line railroads
- We look to purchase undervalued assets from motivated sellers
- We purchase these rail businesses at 3 – 5 times trailing earnings
- Railroads trade publicly at 10 – 12 times trailing earnings
- We seek to acquire 25 small short line railroads in the next five years.
United Rail, Inc. is in the business of acquiring short line railroads in both the freight and passenger operations sectors. The company has been active in this space for years. It has operated numerous freight and passenger lines, including the Santa Fe Southern Railway, WSRY, X Wine Railroad and plans to develop rail infrastructure projects and terminal operations. The Company has recently acquired the New England Southern Railway and US Rail Holdings and is bidding on other rail lines in the Northeast. We are making a commitment to operate our brand of freight and passenger service in the region.
We are a Wall Street venture funded organization and are here for the long run. We have the resources to invest in properties to grow them in the region.
Who We Are
- Publicly Traded Symbol: OTC:PK:URAL
- $100 million Market Capitalization
- 14 Year Profitable Operating History
- U.S. Rail
- Las Vegas Railport (under development)
- Winnimac Southern WSRY
- Detroit, Toledo & Ironton
- Santa Fe Southern SFSR
- Swedesboro, NJ